Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    When can u apply for warm home discount as I didn't get it last time , because I had swapped energy suppliers but I asked them when I changed about it and they said I wood get it automatically, I never had trouble with my old supplier getting it they sent it every time, I may even go back to them because this is not right I am on benifits got 4 children and never got it, so we had to freeze most days coz couldn't afford it
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    When can u apply for warm home discount as I didn't get it last time , because I had swapped energy suppliers but I asked them when I changed about it and they said I wood get it automatically, I never had trouble with my old supplier getting it they sent it every time, I may even go back to them because this is not right I am on benifits got 4 children and never got it, so we had to freeze most days coz couldn't afford it

Heya! Nice to hear from you! 😀

Sorry to hear this - details of this years scheme are not out yet - as soon as they are we will be publishing them on our website, and on here!

That is disappointing to hear you did not get last years - it may be worth noting that all suppliers criteria's are different - and the qualifying criteria for your last supplier maybe different to ours - it's all based on the size of the supplier and how many customers they have.

Be sure to keep an eye on here in the coming months - we always ensure we publish the basic information on the scheme well before the open date, to ensure our customers have enough time to understand how it works and if they qualify to apply! 😀

Anything else, just shout!

Hope you are enjoying the nice sunny weather 🌻

Thanks,
    Rebecca - your Community Manager
Reply to Thread