Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    i would like to know why when i call i have to sit on the phone listening to music for 53mins before some one answered? only to get the phone put down on me after another 6mins.

i called again on the 29th only to be listening to music again...this time for 59mins. you do know that this costs me money

from day one iv treated like dog turd by this company. lied to me and just ripped me off.

my geo box will not connect so i cant even see what am using or when it will run out, i got no help on phone as i cant hear the person talking to me:( iv restarted it,reset it even bought new batteries but still will not connect

why is it when am a new customer i can speak with some one who speaks clear english, who i can clearly hear. but when iv got a problem i dont get this. i even asked the person i was speaking with if she was dying, am not kidding, she sounded like a old lady that was in hospital on her death bed.
    i felt bad keeping her on the phone:(
    am so unhappy with this company and after the new year i am changing..i cant deal with this, NO ONE SHOULD PUT UP WITH THIS

Am so angry and there is much more but i just cant be bothered anymore.. am putting this because i just want people to know what this company is like, but am guessing they already know
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @Nickthemug Hello! Welcome to the Utilita Community 👋

As the Community Manager, I am just jumping in to say that I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. Around the Christmas period our phone lines are extremely busy, so that is most likely the cause for the longer than usual wait time.

Sorry to hear you got hung up on, I can only think that this would be due to a phone line or technical issue.

Our Live Chat service is super easy and a convenient way to get help.

If you require to speak to someone still about the issues you stated above, please pop me a private mail with tour full address and postcode and I will access your account and ensure I pass this back into the business and get a agent to call you back 😀

Thanks,
    Rebecca, your Community Manager
    Level 1
    @Rebecca thanks for your reply and yes i can understand the phones been busy at christmas but some of this has been going since june:( no where near christmas. it does not matter anyway i do not intend to stay with you. I was paying £60 a month before, i was told if i changed it would be cheaper or about the same. i only changed because the last company would not come fix the meter, so i changed and now am paying £110 wow what a massive jump. and my geo still does not work:( thanks but i dont think anyone can help and i really dont have the patience
    Head of Community
    @Nickthemug That is fair enough that you feel that way.

I am sorry again that you have had such a negative customer experience. I will be sure to pass this back into the business. Please do let me know if you change your mind - as soon as you pop me your account number privately via private message I can feed this back to the business and get a customer experience agent to call and iron our any issues.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very happy new year!

Rebecca, your Community Manager 😀
Reply to Thread