Off Topic
The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hi everyone,

Can you believe it's one week until Christmas?

Now the Children are getting excited for Santa to visit, it can all become extremely costly.

Name:  lynda-hinton-RpWCPDxMcSo-unsplash.jpg
Views: 2564
Size:  4.58 MB

This led me to share to some low cost / free Christmas Activities for children that families can take part in, to really get into the Christmas Spirit on the lead up to Christmas Day 🎄🎅

Some of these activities include the 'Santa Tracker' app, going to see the local Christmas lights in your area, even taking a walk round the neighborhood as a family to see your neighbors' lights (there is always one house that goes mad!)

CLICK HERE
    for some great ideas that are super easy and fun - and will impress your little ones, whether they are your friends children, grandchildren, nieces/nephews etc 🤗

Let us know how they went down in the comments below, or if you have any other great tips! Sharing is caring 🤩
    Last edited by Rebecca; 16-12-21 at 12:31.
  • 2 Replies

Level 2
    @Rebecca I love the Santa Tracker app idea Rebecca!!! My daughter didn't know about this either and will be installing it for my grand son ready for Christmas eve. Thank you!!!.
    Head of Community
    @Rebecca I love the Santa Tracker app idea Rebecca!!! My daughter didn't know about this either and will be installing it for my grand son ready for Christmas eve. Thank you!!!.

So pleased @Debby 💗
Reply to Thread