We have returned with another week of predictions, for Premier league games this weekend.
Name:  premierleague.jpg
Views: 1308
Size:  268.1 KB

Brentford v Watford (8pm, tonight)

We kick off with one of our sponsored sides, Brentford. Who are hosting Watford at home, based on recent form Ranieri’s men will be keen to get another important result here, although this will not be easy given Brentford have held their own against the Premier leagues very best teams. I predict a draw here based on the fact neither team will be wanting to lose this game.

• My prediction: Brentford 1- 1 Watford
• Nick’s prediction: Brentford - Watford

Man City v Wolves (11 Dec at 12:30)
Next, we have the current champions facing Wolves, although none of these games are easy to predict given the high-level competition in this league. Most fans will be expecting a win here by the Citizens from Manchester. Not only are they home but they will want to keep the pressure on the current league leaders by not dropping any more points this season.

• My prediction: Man City 1- 1 Wolves
• Nick’s prediction: Man City – Wolves

Chelsea v Leeds (11 Dec at 15:00)

The current league leaders are on a decent run and what’s particularly impressive about their season to me is the fact that they have conceded the joint-fewest goals this season with last seasons champions Man City. I predict another strong performance though and all the 3 points to remain at Stamford Bridge.

• My prediction: Chelsea 2 -0 Leeds
• Nick’s prediction: Chelsea 2 - 0 Leeds

Liverpool v Aston Villa (11 Dec at 15:00)

The Anfield faithful have been discussing this game heavily on social media. This is certainly a big game for them with the home side hosting their Premier League and England legend Steven Gerrard, who was creating new records with Rangers but has now joined the Villains in Birmingham and has made this already impressive side another force in the league. Gerrard will certainly get a warm reception from both sets of fans for this clash on Saturday, I predict an Aston Villa win which will not be easy by any means but would make things very, very interesting for all neutral fans. Nick has predicted a Liverpool win here which I agree with, but I am expecting something special this weekend. Risky… We shall see.

• My prediction: Liverpool 1 – 2 Aston Villa
• Nick’s prediction: Liverpool 1– 0 Aston Villa

Arsenal v Southampton (11 Dec at 15:00)

The gunners had been on a promising run of forms being undefeated in 8 or so games, the recent loss to Man United however has had a negative impact on their confidence leading to an embarrassing defeat for Arsenal in a game they took the lead in, but Richarlison was too much for them that evening. They face a different challenge in the Saints, a side who have managed results against the Gunners before. Both sides need a win here which makes me believe the Gunners could again drop points and their place in the table with a draw or even loss here. Certainly increasing the pressure on their current managers role. I think it will be a stalemate here, I predict 0-0 and Nick agrees but believes each side will at least get a goal.

• My prediction: Arsenal 0 - 0 Southampton
• Nick’s prediction: Arsenal 1 – 1 Southampton

Norwich v Man UTD (11 Dec at 17:30)

Manchester United are determined to not be written off this season and with their new coach it appears they are slowly getting back to what is expected of their side. Although their away form is not great, I predict an easier afternoon for them and possibly a few goals for their stars. The purchase of Ronaldo has certainly made them more interesting to watch this season but if they don’t manage a win against Norwich questions will certainly be asked of their main stars. Nick and I have both agreed on the score prediction for this game, lets see if we are close.

• My prediction: Norwich 0 -3 Man Utd
• Nick’s prediction: Norwich 0 - 3 Man Utd

Burnley v West Ham (12 Dec at 14:00)

The away side have been in awesome form of late exceeding expectations from most fans, yet they appear to not be finished with high aims in Europe as well as the league. They have managed to beat some of the best sides this season, Burnley are a different test, but I am sure the Hammers will grind out another victory here and apply pressure to all teams chasing a top six finish. We have both predicted a win for the away side this game.

• My prediction: Burnley 0 – 3 West Ham
• Nick’s prediction: Burnley 1 – 2West Ham

Leicester v Newcastle (12 Dec at 14:00)
The foxes host Newcastle at home this weekend and this should be a good game as both sides will look to get a result, Newcastle must get away from the drop zone if they truly want to fulfil their ambitions after their recent takeover. Eddie Howes team will have their work cut out for them though as Leicester are full of quality players who have not all performed to their best this season apart from Maddison in my opinion. I predict a victory for the home side and Nick has predicted a very realistic draw here.

• My prediction: Leicester 3 - 1 Newcastle
• Nick’s prediction: Leicester 1 - 1 Newcastle

Crystal Palace v Everton (12 Dec at 16:30)

Viera’s team have been imposing their new play style but have struggled to get the results required after suffering back-to-back losses in their recent games, a win here would certainly boost fans and players confidence levels alike. Both sides will need a win here, Everton will look to win another match as they managed against Arsenal last week. Richarlison will certainly be a man to watch this game if he stars as he was relentless in the last game. I predict an Everton upset at Selhurst Park and Nick has gone for the complete opposite, showing how hard it really is to predict these games. Will be interesting to see which one of us is closest on Sunday.

• My prediction: Crystal Palace 1 – 2 Everton
• Nick’s prediction: Crystal Palace 2 – 1 Everton

Following the last game we will be reviewing our predictions and seeing how close we were, feel free to get involved and let us know your opinion of any of the matches.