Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 2
    Hi it’s Suzan
    Has anyone had any issue getting started with smart score on the my Utilita app. In February 2021 I filled out the my property form submitted it and got a message stating “Whoops no data available “ we’re not receiving any usage data from your meter right now.🤷🏽‍♀️
    My meter issue was resolved finally🙌🏾 last month but still no my property form on the app.
    I would like to know my Data Usage on the app as well as on the IHD (in home display).

Thanks😀
  • 4 Replies

• Verified Answer

Head of Community
    Verified Answer
    @Suzan Thanks for passing back this into the Community! I have alerted this to our Smart Score Team to look into and will report back as soon as they give me any updates 😀

Rebecca - your Community Manager
  • Verified Answer

Head of Community
    Verified Answer
    Hi it’s Suzan
    Has anyone had any issue getting started with smart score on the my Utilita app. In February 2021 I filled out the my property form submitted it and got a message stating “Whoops no data available “ we’re not receiving any usage data from your meter right now.🤷🏽‍♀️
    My meter issue was resolved finally🙌🏾 last month but still no my property form on the app.
    I would like to know my Data Usage on the app as well as on the IHD (in home display).

Thanks😀

Hey! Hope you had a lovely weekend?

The Smart Score Team have informed me that your Smart Score issue should now be sorted? 😀

Can you just confirm if it's now all working okay for you?

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Level 2
    Hi @Rebecca
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thank you ever so much my Smart Score is up n running 🙌🏾

suzan 😊
    Head of Community
    @Suzan Amazing! SO glad it's al up and running for you!

Please do let me know how you get on with it - as our other customers really do like it and find it useful! 😀

Rebecca 😀
Reply to Thread