It is another exciting week of football ahead and we have included our predictions of how each game could potentially go, have a look and let us know what you think!

Man Utd vs Man City – First off, we have the Manchester derby, predicting this game is always a tough call, but I believe due to recent forms. The Citizens may enjoy this match more than their local rivals.

• My Prediction 2 – 4 (City)
• Nick's Prediction 1 – 3 (City)

Crystal Palace vs Wolves – The away team has picked up their recent form, so like the remaining games it is another unpredictable match up here, although I do expect Patrick Viera’s side to show some dominance in this game and demonstrate their ambitions with a solid performance.

• My Prediction 2 – 0 (Palace)
• Nick's Prediction 2 – 0 (Palace)

Brighton vs Newcastle – Brighton have made an awesome start to the season and respectively not many in my circles could have predicted this, with that said their recent performances suggest this match should be a breeze for them considering how they’ve matched up in recent matches against the ‘Top Six’ clubs so far.

• My Prediction 2 – 0 (Brighton)
• Nick's Prediction 1 – 0 (Brighton)

Leeds United vs Leicester – It is no secret that Marcelo Bielsa’s exciting side have struggled with injuries and it has especially impacted them this season with the side clearly missing key players such a Patrick Bamford upfront. With yet another few absence it’s hard to see them getting a result out of this game which could be considered a must win for Leicester particularly after their recent home loss to Arsenal.

• My Prediction 1 – 3 (Leicester)
• Nick's Prediction 2 – 2 (Draw)

West Ham vs Liverpool – This should be a very good match; the home side have been in great form of late with star performances from their main man Declan Rice. With another dominant performance here, Klopp’s side could struggle to take all 3 points, although given that Mohammed Salah is likely the world’s best player right now. I expect Liverpool to win a match that certainly won’t be an easy match and possibly another goal from Mo!

• My Prediction 1 - 2 (Liverpool)
• Nick's Prediction 1 –3 (Liverpool)

Southampton vs Aston Villa – The local home side have been getting some important results in their quest to stay up and will be looking to maintain even further ahead of Villa but getting a result at St. Mary’s. The Villains will be a tough test as they look to pick up their recent form so I imagine this game could end with points shared.

• My Prediction 1 - 1 (Draw)
• Nick's Prediction 3 – 0 (Southampton)

Chelsea vs Burnley – Although none of the games have been easy to predict, this game should be a clear win for Chelsea if they truly have ambitions of winning the league. They sit uncomfortably at the top with Liverpool chasing right behind them, whilst Burnley are below the drop zone already. Burnley will be desperate for a result, but recent form suggests there could be a few goals in between the sides, favouring the home side.

• My Prediction 4 -1 (Chelsea)
• Nick's Prediction 5 – 0 (Chelsea)

Everton vs Spurs – The Merseyside team is another team whose form has dipped of late, however they should be able to capitalise on a Tottenham team that has lacked enthusiasm and are now going through the transition of a new manager although a class one at that. I expect a draw as both sides will desperately need a result after current form but if there was to be a winner, I fancy Everton to get at least a goal more than the North London side.

• My Prediction 1 – 0 (Everton)
• Nick's Prediction 1 – 1 (Draw)

Arsenal vs Watford – Mikel Arteta’s men will need to keep with their recent run of form and after dispatching Leicester away, in previous years we could see a dodgy result at home to Watford. Although recent changes in the side suggest this will not be the case as they have tidied up a lot of issues in defence where they’ve previously struggled. Not only that their young talent is getting amongst the goals and their strikers are scoring again, if it remains this way it should be a great day at the Emirates for Arsenal fans around the globe.

• My prediction 3 – 0 (Arsenal)
• Nick's Prediction 2 – 0 (Arsenal)

Brentford vs Norwich – This match will be a must win for Brentford whose recent form has struggled in comparison to their delightful start. Norwich is dead bottom of the league and are not showing encouraging signs for this to change. The premier league does love to prove you wrong though, so this will be a good game to keep an eye on.

• My prediction 2 – 0 (Brentford)
• Nick's Prediction 1 – 1 (Draw)

Name:  bfc-kit-launch@2x.a74bb14.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  466.9 KB

Following the last of these matches, we shall be reviewing a few games and seeing how close we were to their respective results.