Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Firstly why is it near impossible to contact customer services via phone? The options are top up, lost card, financial assistance and moving. What about general enquiries? And the complaints number is the same too.
    I'd like to know why I'm being charged for a new in home display that I ordered around August, even though I have a letter stating that if I send some details, which I did via email on the 18th of august I won't be charged. And why wait until now to start charging me?

I'd also like to add that even though I topped up £25 on electric this morning, and my bank, the app and email receipt all acknowledge this, my meter has decided to kill the power.
    Tried the topped up but no power option on the phone, and it just put my emergency credit on.
    Again I'm on the phone getting NOWHERE.
    Will someone sort this or do I need to contact the ombudsman, as the complaints dept number isn't working???
    Last edited by DogOnTheTyne; 01-11-21 at 12:05. Reason: Further issues have occurred
  • 1 Reply

Hey, I tried and tried and even put complaints in. Nothing. But I put a bad review on Trustpilot and someone called me within half an hour to help!!
Reply to Thread