Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi, I find it impossible to get through to utilita on the phone so looking for help here.

Perhaps I’m not being patient, I don’t know, but eventually after some trouble, long story for another time maybe, I got my smart meter(s) installed on Friday.

I’m looking at the Utilita App and I’m only seeing info for the gas. The electric part is saying “don’t have a smart meter?” Book an installation now”.

Also the wee device they gave me for monitoring the balance etc just seems to be stuck on “Connecting”.

Last question, the engineer gave me 2 cards, a yellow and a blue. Do I need to register these?

I have the top up meters.
    Community Manager
    Hi @jdogg76,

Can I ask when your recent install was?
    I know from a previous experience that sometimes the electric meter can take a few days to update on the system especially if it falls over a weekend to show as a Smart Meter which in turn can also mean the IHD wont connect to it and the App will show as needing an install, up until the system updates.

As for the cards these will not need to be registered as they are linked to your meters and you can top up instore (unfortunately if you are having the issue above you will need to wait until the meter is updated on our systems to top up via the App)

If you are ever struggling to get through to us on the phone and want to speak to a customer service agent then we do have a Live Chat which can be found here Utilita Live Chat.

If it has been more then 7 days since the install I would contact our customer service team who would be able to look into this further and assist you.

Kind Regards
    Dean
Closed Thread