Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Both my gas and electric meter are not sending data to the in house display . Display is connected via WiFi to network but gas and electric have stopped sending data . Can only find information on how to connect to network and as this will s not the issue I'm going round in circles . Thanks for any help possible
  • 2 Replies

Staff
    Hi Morag!

This can be quite a frustrating experience and it is a shame you are having to experience this issue. I strongly advise contacting us directly via live chat or telephone as soon as possible. As our agents will need to look into this further and complete a few checks with you, that may result in this being instantly fixed as we don't want you to be going around in circles worrying about this - furthermore we are unable to access members account details via the community as this is for member to member help 🙂

Best wishes
    Nuno
    Last edited by Rebecca; 24-09-21 at 07:21.
    Thanks for your reply . It's the meters that are not sending data through to the display . This is the 2nd in house display I have had . Will try live chat tomorrow as really do not wish to speak to the call centre after past experience with dealing with them .
Reply to Thread