Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Hello,
    my name is Jason, I have only been with Utilita for a couple of weeks now and I must say it has been like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire!

Not only am I having problems with topping up, the meter network, but also the staff. If I had to compare, I would say Utilita is worse than Virgin Media! In my experience Utilita as a whole really does not care, especially when phoning up for help. The staff that answer the phones, either don't listen to you, talk over you, or keep you on hold till the phone cuts off and really don't care!! If you are lucky enough to be able to explain to the agent that its your first top up, the "award winning app" takes the money, says sending to your meter, then comes back unsuccessful and auto starts a refund process which takes a few days to happen. Don't get a vend code, the agent then transfers you to the top up line to retrieve payment history but because of the refund process there is no payment history. It's a joke.

There as only been one shining star and her name is Debby from the customer experience team. I only got to speak to Debby after updating my review on trust pilot.

Debby thank you so much for listening and trying to help and sort out the problems I have. It is such a shame the rest of Utilita staff I have spoken to is not the same. You are a credit and deserve to be with a better company who shares your passion for customer care

Debby Thank you again for trying to help but staying with Utilita is seriously not worth all the hassle!
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @JasonH Hi Jason, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you have had the above issues. I am glad to hear Debby managed to help you and I can see from looking into things that everything is up to date. If this has changed, I would advise using the Live Chat function on our website in order for an advisor to tie anything remaining together for you.

Just a polite reminder that the community here is not really a place to leave reviews, that, like you rightly mentioned above is what we have Trustpilot for. This community is for member to member help and advice and for leaving service suggestions and communicating with other community members.

Thanks,
    Rebecca 😀
    @JasonH Hi Jason, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you have had the above issues. I am glad to hear Debby managed to help you and I can see from looking into things that everything is up to date. If this has changed, I would advise using the Live Chat function on our website in order for an advisor to tie anything remaining together for you.

Just a polite reminder that the community here is not really a place to leave reviews, that, like you rightly mentioned above is what we have Trustpilot for. This community is for member to member help and advice and for leaving service suggestions and communicating with other community members.

Thanks,
    Rebecca 😀

Hi Rebecca,

I hope you was trying to be funny about using live chat for help?

In answer to you saying "everything is up to date" Still can't top up. App still not working, Still showing meter network problems on home display. So nothing has changed. Still haven't been able to speak to anyone even though Debby email a colleague who was supposed to contact me yesterday yet still waiting.

From what I read about this community, people who are not utilita customers yet can join in here to see what utilita is all about. But can ONLY see "good comments" not actual true comments like when there is no where else to turn too when you have problems? Please don't bother replying, the lies are really not worth it!!
    Head of Community
    @JasonH Hi Jason, I am really sorry to hear that nobody followed up. I will get on the case straight away and get someone in touch with you in the next 30 minutes.

Rebecca
Reply to Thread