Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Had a call last week to set up DD etc its only been 3 months since I moved in. I was asked for up to date meter readings which I didnt have to hand so was promised a callback the next day. That was last week. I have put readings in the app but the figure owing hasnt changed. I expect bettet service.
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    @revjames Hello! Sorry to hear that! I did not hear back from you the last time we were chatting in the direct mail section on here, when my colleague Debby called to help get this issues resolved from the customer experience team...From what I understand Debby managed to sort this out for you?

If you are wanting to speak to the Billing Team, we would recommend using the Live Chat function on our website where an advisor will be able to access your account and look into this for you. 😀

Just a reminder that the community here is for member to member help and is not a place to access customer service help. 😊

Rebecca
    Last edited by Rebecca; 01-09-21 at 07:57.
    Level 1
    I note that you say this is not the place for customer service. However, my experience so far is that only by posting in here have I managed to get anything done. It has to be said that there is a long way to go in the areas of customer service. Currently manage most of my utilita stuff via the app. However there is no way to enter gas meter readings at the moment. I have posted a question.
Reply to Thread