Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Level 1
    Hi,
    We are with Utilita from 24th of July. Last time we stay without electricity. We can't top-up as qe don't have smartmeter. Costumer service says that our old supplier did't pass to them all details about our meter. How long this can be taken? On 24th July we get email that everything is switched on to Utilita, but that is it. We still top up E-on.
  • 3 Replies

Community Manager
    Hi,
    We are with Utilita from 24th of July. Last time we stay without electricity. We can't top-up as qe don't have smartmeter. Costumer service says that our old supplier did't pass to them all details about our meter. How long this can be taken? On 24th July we get email that everything is switched on to Utilita, but that is it. We still top up E-on.

Hi @ahejna35,

I am sorry to hear about this from what you are describing it sounds as if the supply had not fully transferred over as your old supplier had not provided all the details,

I would start by calling our Customer Support Team and see if you are Live with us yet and that the transfer has been completed as you say this happened on the 24th so this should have been completed by now.

If you are off supply and have been for some time then our customer support team can arrange to raise a Tech Issue to get an emergency install if the supply has been fully transferred.
    If you are on supply and able to top up via the old E-ON key then I would request you ask the agent for a Utilita Key, Until we can get an install booked for you,
    It is also possible that you could currently be in credit mode depending on the meter.

In this instance you will need to talk to a customer support agent and can do so on 0345 207 2000 or our live chat agents available via the help section on our website https://utilita.co.uk/help as we have no customer support agents on this community.

Kind Regards
    Dean
    Level 1
    @Dean thanks for your advice. I call to customer service and probably they transfer qrong meter๐Ÿ™ˆ my address is without letter, but my neighbour has number and letter, it is just mine odea. They get wrong meter number. I hope they can fixed this soon. I pass photo of my meter to customer service.
    Community Manager
    @ahejna35,

I am glad my advice has been able to help and hope that our customer support team is able to resolve this with the meter photo as soon as possible for you,
    Have a lovely weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kind Regards
    Dean
Reply to Thread