Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi

i have a broken in home display unit, the touchscreen is not responding to touch and I can’t change the screen. Is there anyway I can order a replacement unit as I have the app which is great but find it difficult to access the meters if I need to use the emergency credit on them. Any advice would be gratefully received 😀
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Hi

i have a broken in home display unit, the touchscreen is not responding to touch and I can’t change the screen. Is there anyway I can order a replacement unit as I have the app which is great but find it difficult to access the meters if I need to use the emergency credit on them. Any advice would be gratefully received 😀

Hi @lindyloo1976,

I am sorry to hear about this if your In Home Display is experiencing a fault then our customer service team will be more then happy to assist in ordering a replacement for you.

To speak to an agent please call us directly on 0345 207 2000 additionally if you are unable to call we have our live chat agents available via the help section on our website https://utilita.co.uk/help

Kind Regards
    Dean
    Last edited by Rebecca; 19-08-21 at 07:25.
Reply to Thread