Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    I have a new home display as previous one was faulty. The new one isn't picking up the WiFi. After 24hrs I still have the ! Showing where the WiFi should be. Help please
  • 3 Replies

Level 1
    I have a new home display as previous one was faulty. The new one isn't picking up the WiFi. After 24hrs I still have the ! Showing where the WiFi should be. Help please<div><br></div>
    Staff
    Hi Jet!

Thanks for posting.

This sounds as if you need to be reconnected to the network via the settings on your IHD I strongly recommend using the live chat or contacting our agents via phone to save you worrying about this.

There may potentially be one of two things causing this so it will be best to speak with an agent to be absolutely sure this is resolved. Also if there is anything else, they will be able to access your account directly and advise you accordingly and do the best we can to get you all sorted out.

Best wishes
    Nuno
    Last edited by Nuno; 11-08-21 at 10:41.
    @Nuno do you mean a persons own home network ie virgin bt sky etc??

as i Was told you dont need your own network it connects to the meters by its own network (as I asked this question when sales lady approached me to having it connected to my own broadband and she stated they dont work like that they have their own it doesn't need your broadband connection ?
    Last edited by wongjeffrey; 30-09-21 at 12:34.
Reply to Thread