Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hi everyone I'm hoping I can get some answers on here as I'm not getting any help via the phone number for customer services...I have been with utilita since may and to be honest it's been a complete hassleMy utilita app hasn't been working properly for weeks it says it's having technical difficulties, I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, I can top up my gas but can not find out how much my electric bill is or pay it as I get a monthly bill which I was able to pay the begging of June and have not been able to see what I owe since, it is now also saying I have applied for a warm home discount bit I'm not eligible because utilita does not supply electricity to my home , I'm confused by the whole thing ...if anyone can offer any help on the issue I would be very greatful thankyou
  • 8 Replies

@Barbi72 what platform are you using the app on ie android or iOS before you delete the app do you clear the app cache and data. Because sometimes when you delete an app something get left behind. So when you reinstall the app the problem may persist. If you need help to delete the app date and clear the cache on your device YouTube can be a great help
    Level 1
    @Richkez32 I'm using an android phone I shall try clearing the cache and uninstalling it again thankyou
    Level 1
    Still no joy.. I get utilita is having technical difficulties in the app and if I sign in online it says oops something has gone wrong we have been notified of this issue ....which is the same as I have been getting for weeks....I have been on the phone to customer services for 3 hours today after being passed to several different departments I was then cut off ....so at this point I think I will just switch supplier to a more reliable one .....thankyou for your help
    Head of Community
    @Barbi72 Hello Barbi! I am really sorry to hear this - please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced with the app. Tech can be ever so complex and there are so many factors that come into play when it states the ever so generic 'technical difficulties' and you immediately think 'just tell me what I have to do to fix it then' 🤣. Please don't fear or feel like this is the end - the last thing we would want is to loose you as a valuable customer. I am also very sorry to hear about what sounds like a chaotic customer service journey trying to get this resolved - I will take a look into this too. For now, could you please drop me your account number and/or full address via direct mail to me. I can then take this away, have a nose into your account and get our app team on the case if need be and get the resolved for you as best we possibly can.

Rebecca, your Community Manager 😀
    Level 1
    Hi, I didn't want to start a new thread over this as I have the same problem as Barbi above so thought I'd post here. I usually just login to utilita to pay my bills etc using my ps4 browser until a couple of weeks ago I got the "Oops something went wrong....". So after a couple failed attempts I tried downloading an app to my phone and got hit with the same thing. I then phoned up to pay and while on the line I asked about this to which she replied "Yeah I don't think the app's working right now" But after searching for a while it seems It is I mean I've not seen Utilita mention it anywhere and Barbi's the first I've seen with this problem.

Anyway enough rambling any help would be great thanks. And if not fixable I'll change back to paper bills and phone to pay.

Thanks, Andy.
    No app n no website what's the problem
    Level 1
    I'd hazard a guess that their system has been overwhelmed and taken down by the number of people seeking answers to seemingly simple questions about the energy scheme, supposedly effective from the START of this month
Reply to Thread