Off Topic
The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
Forum banner picture
View Tag Cloud
    Staff
    Greetings all!!

The big day is upon us. Another historic moment is here and we have a competitive clash with Germany once again!
    Personally I think it has been a thrilling tournament so far and yesterday's results are a great confirmation that the tournament has well and truly kicked off now!

Favourites France and Portugal have been knocked out and now it is time for the Three Lions to give us the belief we need to bring it home by beating a tough but beatable side in Germany. The Germans have had a mixture of results but managed to survive that 'group of death.'

By no means, will it be an easy game today but as long as we see the togetherness, energy and desire that we want from the boys tonight! Then I am confident the result will go our way!

It would be nice if any readers would like to channel their inner Southgate and suggest who they'd like to see in the line up today to help us bring it home! Personally I think it is about time we see Sancho get some minutes and Bukayo Saka MUST play after his recent performances, surely?

This is why we love the game, come on you lions!!
    Last edited by Nuno; 29-06-21 at 09:42. Reason: submitted too early, mid typing..
  • 3 Replies

Level 2
    Pressure on massively now that both of the previous finalists are out, personally feel like this is the perfect game for Sancho to make a difference in as a regular Bundesliga starter I expect him to have a good knowledge on a lot of the opposition tonight, should be a big game for Kane as well I expect him to shut the critics up.

Its nearly 11 years to the day Frank Lampard was robbed in South Africa against the Germans and what a day for revenge 😉

COME ON ENGLAND
    Staff
    You are completely right there and I agree 100% about Jadon. He is an exceptional player and that experience will pay off. But I am not too sure about the pressure I think they may feel it more but who knows.

I am a massive critic of Harry Kane so it's interesting you've pointed that out there, hope he does prove me wrong although I would rather he remained on the bench until second half.

Football fans have a long memory and like you say what an opportunity to get revenge and set things straight! I can't even say I wish VAR was a thing back then due to how unreliable this tech is.

Come on you lions!! 😆😁
    Level 2
    Such a shame for England's loss last night at The Final in Wembley!! but they played an amazing game which they should have won before penalties.
    Time's like these don't come around very often so the fact that we made it to the Euros 2021 final is a massive landmark and something we can tell are grand children in years to come!!.
    Well Done ENGLAND!!!.
    Last edited by Debby; 12-07-21 at 07:51.
Reply to Thread