Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hello lovely Community Members 😀

So, you've lost or need to replace your top-up card(s) where they have stopped working?

Don't fear! 🤗

You can order new card(s) by clicking here

Be sure to have handy either your Gas or Electric Meter Serial Number, Customer Reference Number, BillPay Number or Top-up Card Number. As you'll need that as shown below for when you are ordering new cards!

Name:  Replacement Card.PNG
Views: 8442
Size:  45.6 KB

Common top-up card questions

How long will it take for my replacement top-up card to arrive?
    It takes around 8 working days from when you request the replacement card for it to be received. However, you can generate your own eCard on the next step to use instantly!

Do I have to have new top-up cards – can I top-up without them?
    Once a smart meter has been installed, you will no longer need your key/card from your old meter. You will be given a new top-up card so that you are able to top-up at PayPoint stores. On this card will be a long number that you will need when you top up over the phone, on our App, on the website or via SMS.

Did this 'How To' guide help? Give it a thumbs up/like if it did 👍 Is there anything we can add to this to make it more helpful? Let us know in the comments below! 🤩
    Last edited by Rebecca; 22-06-21 at 14:21.
  • 2 Replies

Level 1
    I have been trying to obtain a replacement top up card but to no avail !! I desperately need a new card in order to use my credit vouchers from the government . Can anyone help please ?
    Head of Community
    @Lainymac Hi there! You will find this thread handy which will help! Click here
    I am your Community Manager! 😀

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    🤗
Reply to Thread