Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    @Clairekendall87 Hi Claire - I can appreciate this must be frustrating - I have escalated this to our Customer Experience Department for full investigation and assessment of the entire journey, including your complaints raised around this - once this has been done - a courtesy call will be in place this afternoon with an update for you. πŸ˜€

Please let me know once you have had that courtesy call as I would be keen for you to let me know how it goes and hopefully this is sorted for you once and for all. πŸ€—
    Level 1
    Has anyone got a contact number you can ring and speak to a actual person from utilita ?????
    I’ve been trying to ring them for 4 days on 0345 207 2000 their customer support number but it puts you on hold then cuts you off, the so called chat bot puts you in a cue for a live chat counts down from 320 to 19 then cuts you off saying no advisors available????
    The utilita app has been down for days and even now it’s not working properly and I’m almost out of credit and can’t speak to anyone at all, what the hell is going on with utilita customer care ffs
    Head of Community
    @mkd135 Sorry to hear this! Our phone lines have no ques at it stands right now - so I would advise trying now πŸ˜€
    I am your Community Manager! πŸ˜€

To post a new thread about anything you like click here

Feel free to message me any time by clicking here
    πŸ€—
    Level 1
    @Rebecca could you please find out why we cannot get in touch with utilla customer services I have been trying for 3 days now and cannot get through
    Head of Community
    @Mandy1966 Hello Mandy - sorry to hear this, we are extremely overwhelmed with calls at present, given the Energy Bills Support Scheme, and naturally because it is starting to get colder, so that always drives calls in.

Is it something perhaps I can answer for you?

Thank you,
    Rebecca - your Community Manager
    Level 3
    @Rebecca I've been waiting for nearly a year for a replacement in-home display device to be sent out. I requested one in March of 2022. Each time i contact support, i'm told a request has been made and it has been sent out and i should receive it within 2 weeks. It's been 10 months now. Please help.
    Last edited by NiCkDee24; 14-01-23 at 23:45.
    Head of Community
    @NiCkDee24 Sorry to hear that! I can get this escalated for you if you pop me a direct private mail with you customer ref number please.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    Level 3
    @Rebecca I still haven't received the IHD :(
    Level 3
    I am unable to top up our Gas Meter.....we only switched to Utilita in November and an Advisor said we may aswell keep the Gas on Credit as our use was so low.....however I decided to change the Gas to Pre Payment.....and I therefore requested this was actioned.....I spoke to Ella a few days ago who told me this had been done.....however when I attempted to top up Β£100 on the automated phone line....it stated that there was a problem.....I tried with my other Debit card but the same thing happened......we have since been away...then yesterday I received a message to say the Gas had been cut off.....we got home tonight and I have tried to top up with the Gas card at a Pay Point shop....however this has declined.....I checked the tariff and it still says credit for the Gas and not Pre Payment.....I tried the automated top up line again...just Β£25 to see if it would work but it didn't.....I now have Β£225 pending over two Bank Accounts.....I have even tried transferring money from Electricity to Gas but its gone into savings but then I can't seem to transfer it to the Gas.....there's no one to take any calls.....does anybody know how I can get the Gas back on? It says the Emergency credit has been used....I have tried everything I can think of......any help or advise would be much appreciated.....Kind Regards Andy Longmuir
Reply to Thread