Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Could someone please clarify this for I've got my gas and electric with utilita i have a in home display unit but it doesn't work and have been told by customer services that there is no engineers available in my area of East Sussex

so because I get my gas and electric from utilita does this mean I get entered into the rewards that I apply to every other day or am I completely wasting my time
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    Hi @kevingoble2001,

What is the issue with your IHD? I would suggest contacting customer services, if there is a connection issue preventing balances showing this would require a simple re-bind to be done and would not need an engineer visit. If it is not a connection issue the call centre can also assist, via live chat or over the phone.

Regarding rewards, keep entering the competitions that interest you and you will be in with a chance. To be eligible you must enter correct details, be over 18 and have a live supply not currently in the process of leaving.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Cat 👋
Reply to Thread