Off Topic
The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 3
    @watercolour Yes, crepe style is the best! How did they turn out? Mine were a flop. I know the first one is always a throw away but tbh I would have thrown all mine away lol!

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ I can't walk by a crepe stand and not buy one when they're around (like on the German markets).
    Mine turned out alright! The first one is always a flop!
    πŸ˜† Ah, sorry to hear about the rest of your pancakes. Though I reckon they were still yummy!
    Head of Community
    @Rebecca do we have a debate on our hands? lol. Have you ever had cheese and cranberry , nomnom. Not on a pancake but on a toastie or something. Belisima! lol

I quite agree I prefer sweet pancakes and simple lemon and sugar. Seems the youngsters now put all sorts on theirs.

I love cheese and marmite toasties, or cheese and marmite melted on top pf a crumpet! 🀀
    Head of Community
    πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ I can't walk by a crepe stand and not buy one when they're around (like on the German markets).
    Mine turned out alright! The first one is always a flop!
    πŸ˜† Ah, sorry to hear about the rest of your pancakes. Though I reckon they were still yummy!
    @watercolour @Tillymint - I love crepes and I love Nutella and banana in mine, it's a lush combo! I first tried it in Berlin at a Octoberfest German Market! I also had a beer stein which was bigger than my head! πŸ˜€

I cannot wait for travel to be safe again to go and have new experiences!

Rebecca
Reply to Thread