Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Hiya I have just moved into a new property and both gas and electric are supplied by utilia I have tried and tried to register myself as a new customer but not able to get through on there number thing is I am type 1 diabetic and need electric for my fridge to keep my meds in can someone please help I will also need pre payment cards for the electric meter I cannot find a gas meter I will also be wanting a smart meter
  • 3 Replies

Level 7
    Hiya I have just moved into a new property and both gas and electric are supplied by utilia I have tried and tried to register myself as a new customer but not able to get through on there number thing is I am type 1 diabetic and need electric for my fridge to keep my meds in can someone please help I will also need pre payment cards for the electric meter I cannot find a gas meter I will also be wanting a smart meter
    @craig have you tried the live chat? You can still speak to a human then or fill in the moving home form on the help section of the website.

Personally I would try the live chat if you want reassurance.

👋
    Head of Community
    @craig - Morning Craig 😀

What @Tillymint said was great advice! Everything you need to know about moving home is here https://utilita.co.uk/help/moving-home

I would usually recommend filling in the 'moving in' form here

However, if you are relying on your fridge for medication then please use live chat service, or if you ping me your full address via the private message function then I can take a look into this for you & get our Change of Tenancy Team to call you. 🙂

Rebecca
    Hiya yes i have tryd the live chat and tryd phoning them with no joy no one is picking up the phone and live chat is just going round and round i need to speak to a human being i have been in the property a week now tryd and better tryd phoning them i really do need to sort this out i will be without electric soon and my meds will be bad please can someone help need to registar myself as the new tenant of the property set up payment cards and smart meters
Reply to Thread