Off Topic
The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 7
    @watercolour we use to be obsessed with the sims in my family, the original though not the new ones. Would love to play that again but my laptop doesn’t take discs as it’s new and would have no where near enough room. I use to give the families silly names as well and I loved the magic one where you could cast spells and so battles. Which one do you play?
    Level 3
    @watercolour we use to be obsessed with the sims in my family, the original though not the new ones. Would love to play that again but my laptop doesnât take discs as itâs new and would have no where near enough room. I use to give the families silly names as well and I loved the magic one where you could cast spells and so battles. Which one do you play?
    @Tillymint

Hello!

I love Sims so much! When I was younger I used to play the one called Sims Bustin Out. It was so good, you moved from home to home developing on your career and had a great sound track. But that was on the Gamecube and I haven't got this anymore, or not sure where it it 😔. Then I got Sims 2.
    😂 Yea, I would give mine funny names too.
    I few years back I bought Sims 4 and I actually just wish I could go back to my Sims Bustin out it was the best,
    Sad you can't play it now. I played a bit over Christmas and may have got a bit obsessed 🤣
    Level 3
    @tillymint I'm doing ok today thank you for asking. As for any other hobbies I have no interest in anything, mental health can make you feel like that xxx
    Level 3
    it's an important subject to talk about at anytime with or without covid. Don't ever feel afraid to talk to anyone about it, there is no shame in it, it just means you've been to strong for too long xxx
    Level 3
    it's an important subject to talk about at anytime with or without covid. Don't ever feel afraid to talk to anyone about it, there is no shame in it, it just means you've been to strong for too long xxx
    @Storm

Couldn't have put it any better.
    Level 7
    @tillymint I'm doing ok today thank you for asking. As for any other hobbies I have no interest in anything, mental health can make you feel like that xxx
    @Storm good to hear. I have been in that place many times, not wanting to do anything. You have always got this great new community to look around and chat. I for one am enjoying seeing what people have to say and learn new things. Take care
    Head of Community

Spot on @Storm - message me any time you like too, private messaging is a great tool on here to connect one to one with people. Sending you all the warmest wishes and chat soon! 🤗
    Level 3
    Thank you so much means alot xxx
    This is a great idea.It would help many people realise that its not all negativn.There is also just as many positives to come out of being in l9ckdown.I bought my daughters a lot of board games at Xmas.So me,and there dad get to spend quality time with our 2 daughters aged 17 & 15 yrs old.We have such fun and we laugh more now than we ever did before lockdown.
    D.Vance
    This is a great idea.It would help many people realise that its not all negativn.There is also just as many positives to come out of being in l9ckdown.I bought my daughters a lot of board games at Xmas.So me,and there dad get to spend quality time with our 2 daughters aged 17 & 15 yrs old.We have such fun and we laugh more now than we ever did before lockdown.
Reply to Thread