Hello everyone 😊

As a business, we’re proud to have supported The Prince’s Trust as our official charity partner for the last couple of years. We’ve committed to raising £400,000 to boost the vital support they offer vulnerable young people across the UK.

The pioneering youth charity has been transforming lives for more than 40 years and its ideals and aspirations reflect many of the values Utilita holds as a company and the community projects it already supports.

I’m sure you’d agree, every young person should have the chance to embrace opportunities. The Prince’s Trust help 11 to 30 year olds find the tools and confidence to try free courses and start careers.

More than three in four young people, helped by the charity will start something amazing moving into jobs, education and training, which I think is fantastic!

The Trust has grown into one of the most effective and respected youth charities in the country, assisting more than 950,000 young people since it was founded.

Our staff are delighted to organise and participate in fundraising activities all year round and take great pleasure in offering their time to volunteer for The Trust too.

I’m so excited to keep you all up to date with our partnership and fundraising actions! Check back here regularly so you don’t miss out!

Keira,
Charity Partnership Officer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UtilitaxPrincesTrust.jpg 
Views:	3666 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	21