Off Topic
The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 4
    What's Geocaching you ask,

Never heard of it you say,

Well let me tell you all about it Geocaching is a a fun activity I discovered before lockdown that uses an app on your phone, You can get the app from any app store or play store and its complete free using Real World Satellite Coordinates to find hidden caches Hidden all around us in the most random of places,

When you find the Cache You record your name in the log book provided,
    Some Caches have a Riddle Some are multi step which sends you on a great treasure hunt.

Honestly i first tried this before Lockdown and i was hooked its a great way to explore the local areas around you discover some nature area you never even knew was there, and also a great day out for the family i often get my kids and wife involved.

So how many people Here have done or are currently Geocaching I would Love to talk through some of the great finds I've discovered.

And those that have never done it before did i mention the App is free give it a try I Did and its been so much Fun.

• 1 Reply

Level 7
    @Naruto1234 I have heard of this, there is an app. I have never really participated but spotted one once and was quite cool.

👋
Reply to Thread