Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
    Level 1
    I little confused. Today I received physically card for top up electricity. Number of this card is the same as e card wchi I received by email. When I try logon to top up using card number my account is not found. When I opening Utilita application I found ther different card number attached to account. Letter says that I can use card since 27th of July, but I don't think so. Especially we don't have smartmeter yet.
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    I little confused. Today I received physically card for top up electricity. Number of this card is the same as e card wchi I received by email. When I try logon to top up using card number my account is not found. When I opening Utilita application I found ther different card number attached to account. Letter says that I can use card since 27th of July, but I don't think so. Especially we don't have smartmeter yet.

Hi @ahejna35,

This would be an automatic process that starts when you sign up,
    Top up cards are sent out in the post automatically and we text and email the same numbers to insure customers are able to top up encase these cards do not arrive when they switch,
    The cards you received are from the automated process from above and like you said will not work with a non smart meter,

As you said in your last post that the wrong supply may have been taken and that you are sending the picture images of your meter and serial number to customer support to rectify this,

@Dean thanks for your advice. I call to customer service and probably they transfer qrong meter🙈 my address is without letter, but my neighbour has number and letter, it is just mine odea. They get wrong meter number. I hope they can fixed this soon. I pass photo of my meter to customer service.

I would advice you continue to provide the image of the meter and serial number for our customer support team so they can resolve this ASAP,
    It could be wrong on the national database as well and that is why we require the picture,
    When this is resolved you can request a Utilita key or arrange to get a smart meter install.

Kind Regards,
    Dean
Reply to Thread