Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    Hello. I have problem with my smart gas meter. My top up's is not going through on to my gas meter. I've recently topped up via My Utilita app and non of those gone through. I have all receipts but it's shows only on app. On my smart meter screen I have only receipts from electricity. I've already tried to top up manually but it says REJECTED-INVALID. At the moment my gas supply is off and balance is -£22 and don't know what to do. Of course I can post screenshots of needed. Can anyone can help me with some advice please. Thank you.

Regards
    Martin Korczak
  • 3 Replies

Head of Community
    @siwy90 Hello! Can I just check that you are topping up that £22 plus an extra couple of pounds to make sure your topping up to a positive credit?

Rebecca 😊
    Level 1
    Thing is that I have already topped up for £27 by Power Up option and balance stayed same -£22. I have this debt and gas supply off since 20.08.21 and I've topped up in total of £52 on gas.
    Head of Community
    Thing is that I have already topped up for £27 by Power Up option and balance stayed same -£22. I have this debt and gas supply off since 20.08.21 and I've topped up in total of £52 on gas.

As this Community is not manned by customer service representatives as it is for member to member help, and this requires looking into your account, I would recommend using the live chat function on the website.

Thanks,
    Rebecca 😀
Reply to Thread