Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Hi guys, I do hope you are all well? 🤗

We know that times can be hard, and some months, it can feel as though the days left until payday are dragging on!

Do you need a little extra help until payday? The Power Up feature in the My Utilita app is there to help you stay on supply when you’ve run out of credit and need to top-up. Simply select the Power Up option in My Utilita, tell us when you can next top-up, choose an amount to borrow and set the recovery rate – simple!

Plus, we've just increased our Power Up limits - so you'll be able to borrow up to £60 on gas and £40 on electricity over the winter months.

To see a step-by-step guide, watch our handy video below 😀👍

Last edited by Rebecca; 24-04-23 at 07:40.
  • 3 Replies

Level 1
    Hi guys, I do hope you are all well? 🤗

We know that times can be hard, and some months, it can feel as though the days left until payday are dragging on!

Do you need a little extra help until payday? The Power Up feature in the My Utilita app is there to help you stay on supply when you’ve run out of credit a

Plus, we've just increased our Power Up limits - so you'll be able to borrow up to £30 on gas and £20 on electricity over the winter months.

]

I applied for a power up over the weekend, it was suggested that I needed £28 but I was offered a maximum of £10. Can you help please?
    Level 7
    Hi @TiredMum I would call in or try the livechat if you are stuck with this. Might be best to speak to someone if you are off supply
    Head of Community
    Hello @TiredMum - welcome to the Utilita Community, lovely to hear from you! 😀

Exactly what @Tillymint said - if you accepted the £10 that the Power Up offered and are not off supply then no need to call, but that is still not ideal that it suggest £28 and then does not go on to offer you that.

I'd like to suss out why that is happening though, as it's not great from a customer experience perspective.

Can you send me a DM with your customer account number and I will go and investigate with the Power Up Team why it did that?

You can direct message me by clicking here

Thanks,
    Rebecca, your Community Manager
Reply to Thread