Off Topic
The place for you to share and discuss your interests and hobbies. Fancy discussing tech, music, games, TV and more? It's all here.
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 7
    Who is excited for 2 weeks of Wimbledon? I cant believe it has been 2 years. It is probably the highlight of my summer for 2 weeks lol. I am looking forward to seeing Andy Murray back as well and be great to see some of the younger Brits come up in the ranks. I love Djokovic but fingers crossed for Jack Draper. 🎾
  • 9 Replies

Head of Community
    @Tillymint Ohhhhh thanks for reminding me! I have been so busy I totally forgot!

I know it was not on last year because of Covid-19 restrictions, but I always feel like every year it fly's round!

I am looking forward to seeing them all, if Nadal is playing this year then I am looking forward to him doing his OCD serving routine of bouncing the ball and pulling his shorts about (anyone who is a Tennis fan should know what I am on about) 😜

I always say I will try and book tickets and never get round to it, and I suppose the availability is even lower now that the Covid-19 restrictions will mean less seats available.

I will have to enjoy it from my sofa again 🤗 I am sure the strawberry's and champagne in my house is more affordable anyway. (starting with a processco substitute) 🤣
    Level 7
    @Rebecca I think Nadal is out this year, he is taking time to rest. Djokovic has to bounce the ball quite a bit before serving so we have plenty of OCD already lol.

I am very keen on getting some strawberries and cream and perhaps a cheeky drink (I dont drink much so it will be a small one)

I would love to go one day and I have always said I want to go. Maybe see you there one year 😃
    Level 2
    @Tillymint It's so nice to see Andy Murray back this year after taking time off so much time for his injury, It would be nice to see him win one more Wimbledon!!.
    Level 2
    @Tillymint never been a tennis fan although I do find matches involving the big three entertaining, more importantly I'm looking forward to watching England smash the Germans in the football tomorrow.

Its coming home!!!
    Staff
    Greetings!

It is nice to see so many people interesting in this great and historic tournament. Personally I am disappointed Osaka is not playing this year but it should be good to see young Jack Draper do his thing! I also have seen good things from Djokovic so that will be interesting also.

This year will definitely be interesting although admittedly I am looking forward to the football tomorrow night just a little bit more come on you Lions! 😁

It is a shame you've both had to miss out on going to the tournament yourselves but I am sure you can make the experience really great from the comfort of your homes.
    Head of Community
    @NJC Ohhhh who are the big three? I am curious 🤗

P.S. COME ON ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
    Level 7
    @NJC that will be a welcome victory if England win. We could do with something else in the news instead of lockdowns, love island and Brexit. FYI I cant stand love island but it seems to be a thing lately lol
    Level 2
    @NJC Ohhhh who are the big three? I am curious 🤗

P.S. COME ON ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Djokovic Nadal Federer
    Community Manager
    @Tillymint Is it really Wimbledon time already, I must admit I'm not much of a tennis fan myself but always enjoy the chance to enjoy a bit of sun and a few drinks, strawberry's and cream is also a bonus :)
Reply to Thread