Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    So I was wondering if anyone knew anything in regards to any kind of assistance with gas / electric. I have a 4 month old baby here at the house and I’ve already had to switch the heating off days ago as it went through the emergency in like a day and a half somehow. My electric has run out now so I have till friendly credit is over left of electric. I don’t know what to do next. Without electric I can’t make up his bottles My car died the other day so I can’t go do the delivering job I was doing to get some cash in for electric. Universal credit doesn’t get paid in u till the 19th. I tried the power up but it said I would need £58 to get me to payday and they only offer £20 for electric and £30 for gas. I don’t think there are fuel banks around where I live either
    Last edited by Shas; 07-04-22 at 16:41.
  • 1 Reply

Community Manager
    So I was wondering if anyone knew anything in regards to any kind of assistance with gas / electric. I have a 4 month old baby here at the house and I’ve already had to switch the heating off days ago as it went through the emergency in like a day and a half somehow. My electric has run out now so I have till friendly credit is over left of electric. I don’t know what to do next. Without electric I can’t make up his bottles My car died the other day so I can’t go do the delivering job I was doing to get some cash in for electric. Universal credit doesn’t get paid in u till the 19th. I tried the power up but it said I would need £58 to get me to payday and they only offer £20 for electric and £30 for gas. I don’t think there are fuel banks around where I live either

Hi @Shas,
    I am sorry to hear about this unfortunately we do not have any customer service staff on this platform however as you say you are off supply and have a baby I would like to pass this on to one of our Customer Experience Agents in order to help you,

Please can you send me a private mail with your full address and/or customer reference number so I can get this fed back into the business
    You can private mail me here

Kind Regards
    Dean
Reply to Thread