Help & Support
Have a question? Post here and a community member will be happy to help you. You can also leave suggestions/feedback for our Community Manager to investigate too!
Forum banner picture
  • No tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 3
    I would love to know how this company get away with the way they treat there customers as I made an official complaint this year in February due to not being able to read my meter and still now no one knows how to read it as an engineer you were made to sent out came back with 4 readings its absolutely disgusting the way utilita treat there customers, I call nearly everyday to try and speak with the lady who is meant to be contacting me regarding my account and apparently no one else can help me. every time i am told the same thing she will call you back later today and I hear nothing at all.

can anyone explain to me how utilita say they have these reads 4 days apart
    day 25090 night 9704
    day 2151 and night 31887.
    which I only know this after requesting all my data from utilita due to not receiving kwh usage breakdowns off day and night.

Does anyone else have this issue my meter is liberty 100 which is meant to be on an economy 7 tariff but when i press 9 i get one read and if i press 6 i get imp t1 b1 t1 b2 and t2 b2 no where do I get imp ro1 or imp ro2 reads on my meter

My in home display has a supply time set from 28/11/2021 00:00 too 29/11/2021.

please can someone call me to sort this issue out as I don't honestly know how much longer I can cope with this it is costing me around £8.00 a day in electric even though no one is in all day, and I only have 2 storage heaters on.
    Last edited by Clairekendall87; 28-01-22 at 15:53.
  • 5 Replies

• Verified Answer

Community Manager
    Verified Answer
    Hi @Clairekendall87,

I would agree £8 a day is a lot to keep up with and as this is an ongoing issue I have sent you a private message. This needs to be escalated and resolved and I hope to do so once I have some details from you which I have requested in the private message.

All the best
    Cat
    Last edited by Cat; 11-01-22 at 16:15.
    Community Manager
    Hi @Clairekendall87,

Thank you for your email with your details. I have forwarded your details to a manager in the complaints department and a team leader will be calling you to discuss your concerns.

All the best
    Cat
    Level 3
    @Cat PLEASE CAN YOU REQUEST A MANAGER IN THE COMPLAINTS @RachELRICHARDSON TO CALL ME ASAP PLEASE AS NO ONE TURNED UP ON THE 18TH AND I DIDNT RECIEVE A CALL FROM YOU OR RACGHEAL OR ANYONE FROM UTILITA EITHER.
    THANK YOU
    Last edited by Clairekendall87; 28-01-22 at 15:35. Reason: NO ONE HAS BEEN TO CHANGE METER AND NO CALL
    Community Manager
    Hi @Clairekendall87,

You are very welcome. I will keep a check on this to see how it progresses and sorry once again for this ongoing issue.

Have a great day, all the best
    Cat
    Level 3
    @Cat PLEASE CAN YOU REQUEST A MANAGER IN THE COMPLAINTS WHO YOU REQUESTED LAST TIME TO CALL ME ASAP PLEASE AS NO ONE TURNED UP ON THE 18TH AND I DIDNT RECIEVE A CALL FROM YOU OR RACGHEAL OR ANYONE FROM UTILITA EITHER.
    THANK YOU
Reply to Thread